Cancer Care Northwest Foundation
Cancer Care Northwest (CCNW) Foundation is a non-profit organization that helps Inland Northwest cancer patients and their families through educational, emotional and financial support.
The CCNW Foundation offers:
- Limited financial support for basic necessities such as transportation, prescriptions, groceries and rent
- Counseling for children and families
- Community resource referrals
The CCNW Foundation also supports the advancement of cancer research.
Click here to make a donation to the Foundation.
Annual Golf Classic
CCNW presents it's Annual Cancer Care Northwest Foundation Golf Classic. The CCNW Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping Inland Northwest Cancer Patients and their Families through education, support and financial assistance. The tournament will take place at the MeadowWood Golf Course.
Click here for more information
Kidz Count, a CCNW program, provides free, special support for Inland Northwest kids who have an adult family member with cancer. This unique support program offers kids of all ages:
- A safe, supportive environment for youth to discuss their fears, concerns and questions
- Skills to help parents and youth cope with issues that often occur with cancer
- Group discussion led by professionally trained therapists
For more information on Kidz Count, call 509-228-1583.
Your donation helps ensure that Inland Northwest cancer patients and their families have the support they need throughout their journeys with cancer. Checks made out to Cancer Care Northwest Foundation will be accepted at any CCNW clinic or may be mailed to:
5105 E. Third Avenue
Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Or click the link below: